English

Now in english... why? (many reasons, and some of them unspeakable...)

Recently i have re-found and re-read some letters from various authors. Letters that for many years i have been keeping in the "forget drawer" which i cant forget.

Dated 1989: "So i want you... is that something wrong? it looks like, but it is not. It's my right, my feeling, my thought about you. You left the room quietly, we are commited not to forget what we have done. I am leaving, maybe never coming back again, this place is not mine, I dont belong to this world's area, I wont forget you, neither you will. You will grow up, you will marry, have children, be a Mom... but my escence will always be there. -No hard feelings, you said, half of your face covered with tears, half with pain, eyes glowing love... mine too. Goodbye"

As far as I know, he never saw her again almost 20 years later.

Dated 1982: "Being in Venice... an island in the middle of waters, liquid streets, passion on corners and mystery is smelled around..."

This letter, which i cut was founded in the bottom of the drawer. He wrote this letter when he saw an angel, walking in Venice. He followed her for a whole day, he lost track of where he was, and he got lost. He never saw her again, but that angel face, that golden hair, and those blue eyes, the whole covered with a glowing white dress, are kept in his mind... and Venice is in him.

Nowadays, last time I saw him... he told me: -have you heard the song titled "she's beautiful"? James Blunt? well just remember Venice...-

En un blog del buen amigo Bianciotto, puso que mi blog pertencia a alguien que escribe lo que quiere, cuando quiere y por que quiere... creo que hoy lo aplico.

Besos a todos y para los que saben: CIAO MUNDO / CIAO WORLD... jeje

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

el por que NO al Facebook...

¿Recuerdas?

Agosto...